Thursday, October 12, 2006

Aly & AJ & Hilary


i woke up watching mtv. i actually thought i was watching disney because these two were on. and to drive the actually even deeper, coming out of my slumber at first i thought it was hilary duff. So, then, I see the new 50 cent and Olivia video for Best Friend. Is it me or does Olivia have a Ciara type thing going on in the video? I don’t know, there’s something about Olivia that doesn’t make her marketable, like does she have any songs where she can carry herself alone? i haven’t been impressed by her and honestly, I think this is one of them cases where the original is better than the remix.. “Best Friend” is better when it’s 50 alone. and then comes the horrid LL song with J.Lo, *shaking head* i heard a cut off his album featuring Lyfe called Freeze and it’s so much hotter than Control Myself.. but it IS about marketing so what can i say? you’re not going to generate a lot of buzz and make it on TRL with a rough looking guitar playing singer. it’s just that now i have to control myself not to toss my cookies.

No comments: